You are here
Make a gift at the leadership level and you’ll be helping to support the hands-on activities, state of the art exhibits, and innovative scientific research at the core of the Museum’s service to the community.
Copper Club - $1,000 and above
- The Executive Director’s Spring Field Trip to an Intermountain West destination.
- Exhibit opening & keynote lecture receptions
- Autumn Collections Soirée
- Natural History Museum of Utah Board & Donor Holiday Party
- Concierge service and a dedicated Copper Club phone number to customize your Museum experience
To explore the full range of Copper Club benefits, including opportunities to participate at the Collector, Benefactor, Patron or Director level, visit the Membership page and move the slider to your desired Copper Club level.