You are here
Make a gift at the leadership level and you’ll be helping to support the hands-on activities, state of the art exhibits, and innovative scientific research at the core of the Museum’s service to the community.
With an annual philanthropic commitment of $750 - $10,000 or more, you can participate in one of two special programs at the Museum: Copper Club and Explorers.
Copper Club - $1,000 and above
- The Executive Director’s Spring Field Trip to an Intermountain West destination.
- Exhibit opening & keynote lecture receptions
- Autumn Collections Soirée
- Natural History Museum of Utah Board & Donor Holiday Party
- Concierge service and a dedicated Copper Club phone number to customize your Museum experience
To explore the full range of Copper Club benefits, including opportunities to participate at the Collector, Benefactor, Patron or Director level, visit the Membership page and move the slider to your desired Copper Club level.
Explorers - $750
- Advance registration for Spring and Summer Camp programs and attractive discounts
- Invitations to exclusive Explorer events, like Sleeping with the Dinosaurs – an overnight adventure
- Kid-friendly Museum orientation
To explore the full range of Explorers benefits, visit the Membership page and move the slider to the Explorers level.