You are here
Portrait Photography Permit & Session Request
To request a Portrait Photography Permit and schedule a session, please submit the form below. Please note:
- All portraits must schedule their session a minimum of seven days in advance, but not more than 30 days in advance.
- A Portrait Photography Permit is required for the photographer and may be purchased for $100 per day/session.
- Portrait Photography sessions can be scheduled:
- Monday through Friday 6:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Saturday 6:00 – 9:00 a.m. or 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. are available for $200 per day to cover additional security requirements.
- Portrait Photography sessions can only be scheduled by submitting the webform below. We cannot initiate sessions over the phone.
After submitting your form, you will be contacted with 24 hours with the availability of the date you requested and to arrange for payment.
For additional questions, email the Museum's Director of Media Relations.