Spend an unforgettable night with your family at the Natural History Museum of Utah! You'll participate in activities for the whole family as you explore the museum at...
You are here
Family Sleepovers at the Museum
Spend an unforgettable night at the Museum!
Participate in science activities for the entire family as you explore the Museum after hours.
Then, unroll your sleeping bag beneath a giant spiral of DNA, a case of sparkling butterflies, or the watchful eyes of an elk. Before you settle in for the night, gather around a virtual campfire for a story. The next morning, enjoy a continental breakfast and then set out for the rest of your day full of memories of your sleepover adventure!
Family Sleepovers Include:
- After-hours access to the Museum
- Hands-on family activities
- Evening snack and continental breakfast
- Overnight stay among the Museum exhibits
Who Can Participate?
NHMU's Family Sleepover is a program for children between the ages of 5 and 13 accompanied by an adult chaperone 25 years of age or older. One adult chaperone is required for every group of up to 4 children. Adults cannot attend unless there is a child in their party; no unaccompanied children may participate in the sleepover.
All Family Sleepovers begin at 6:30 pm on a Friday and conclude at 8:30 am on Saturday morning. See below for upcoming Family Sleepover dates!
- Registration fee is $50 per person
- Museum Members receive discounted pricing! More About Museum Membership
- Review Family Sleepover Eligibility, Waiver and FAQs carefully before registration