You are here
NHMU Summer Camp 2014
Adventures in the Natural World
NHMU Summer Camp brings amazing science and nature based camp experiences to your kids. Camps take full advantage of the Museum's exhibits, outdoor spaces, and the natural environment of the foothills.
Summer Camp 2014 Information:
- Camp will begin the week of June 2 and will run each week through the week of August 11
- Camp times vary depending upon grade and type of camp, check individual listings
- We will offer camps to children entering Kindergarten through the Eighth grades
- Camp fees will vary depending upon grade, topic and duration
- Each week will have a different science and nature theme. Register for one week or several weeks!
Review Summer Camp 2014 Schedule by grade below:
* Please remember to select camps from the grade level your child will be entering next fall.
Questions? Contact Summer Camp Coordinator, Shelli Campbell at 801.585.3948 or by email