You are here
Group Reservation Pricing
*Designed for community groups, scout groups, family groups, or any other group of 12 or more.
|Senior 65 and over||$7.00|
|Youth 13 - 24||$7.00|
|Child 3 - 12||$6.00|
|Child 2 and under||Free|
|Museum Charter Members||Free|
|University of Utah Students, Faculty and Staff with Valid ID||Free|
Group Reservation Guidelines
- Group pricing is available for groups of 12 or more paid admissions.
- Groups of 12 to 40 people do not need advance reservations, but must use a single form of payment in order to receive the discounted rate. Groups not paying with a single form of payment will not be eligble for the group admission rates.
- Children aged two and under are free at NHMU. Children aged two and under cannot be included in the 12 paid admissions, however, they may be added at no additional cost.
- For groups with over 40 people, reservations must be made and tickets purchased at least one week prior to your visit.
- Group reservations are purchased for a specific date and time. Tickets must be purchased at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing may not be combined with any additional discounts, coupons or offers.
- Price is subject to change.
For additional questions or to make a reservation for a group of 40 or more, please email us or call 801-587-5788.
Tour Operator Inquiries -- Email us for rates
School Group Reservations -- Click here for information on Self-Guided Fieldtrips and School Group Reservations