You are here
A teaching resource kit complete with touchable specimens and reproducible materials to check out for free.
- Teaching Toolboxes can be reserved for a two-week period and feature:
- Subjects that excite students about natural science
- Designed for K-12 and community groups
- Complete with Museum specimens, reproducible materials and related books and information
Teaching Toolbox Reservation Process
- Submit your Teaching Toolbox Request at the link above.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your request from the Museum.
- Once confirmed, you will pick-up your Teaching Toolbox during your designated reservation period at the Rio Tinto Center. Directions to the Rio Tinto Center.
- Toolboxes are available for pick-up and drop-off Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 5:00 pm.